[Plone-AsiaPacific] Re: [Plone-i18n] Plone 3.1.7 PO files Quick Survey Result

Weisglass Ofer weisglass.ofer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:32:19 UTC 2008

Hi Takeshi,

This information was on Plone.org next to the translation team page for long
time
I also think a page about products translation is very important and also
how many documents (if any at all) are translated to this language

Fighter with fry-it we also did a summery of the files and not translated
values and forwarded it to a professional translation service company

I think this is very important step for Plone to have this updated and files
checked by pro translators and not just by anybody who did a bit of
translation

It will be few hounder dollars for each po file to fix and check (all bugs
and right translation)

Today Plone is been used by big name companies and better translation both
for the user interface and for the administrator will help Plone a lot

If I will have a good feedback about this we can continue and take donation
in order to finish the files

One last issue - in some languages it is not only the translation but also
the interface bugs - (Like Right to left languages)
Please ask to report specific language bugs as well

Ofer Wiesglass