[PLIP-Advisories] Re: [Plone] #9258: Replace Products.ATReferenceBrowserWidget with archetypes.referencebrowserwidget

plip-advisories at lists.plone.org plip-advisories at lists.plone.org
Fri Sep 25 07:25:32 UTC 2009

#9258: Replace Products.ATReferenceBrowserWidget with
archetypes.referencebrowserwidget
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tom_gross   |        Owner:  tom_gross
     Type:  PLIP        |       Status:  assigned

Comment(by tom_gross):

 The PLIP is ready to merge. Thanks for the reviews.

 Another test scenario is the use of atref-widget in collections with path-
 criteria.

 About the funky jQuery stuff I'm unsure.
  - What about users who have turned of JavaScript?
  - I would need help with the jQuery stuff. I never worked with it
 comprehensively.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9258#comment:18>
Plone <http://plone.org>