eCampaigning in Plone

Csaba Madarász madarasz.csaba at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:41:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was wondering, wheter there is some enthusiasm on this list, related to
helping NGO's though smaller scale eCampaigning solutions.
The issue is, that there is an existing product, which serves the needs, but
not ready for even Plone3. It's the eCampaignin tool
<http://plone.org/products/ecampaigning-tool>, which is I think one of the
best documented Plone prodcts ever

Since my background is somewhere around democracy, civic society technology
and empowerment, I do campaign for better solutions as well under Plone (I
am convinced, that Plone rocks;)

*What are the essentials tools/products for NGO's democracy projects under
Plone?*
It is quite obvious, that Megaphone <http://plone.org/products/megaphone>is
deeply needed in many countries to get in touch with representatives, and
collective.amberjack offers a rare solutions for helping less advance users
to navigate and make things under the site.
Delib's Opinion Suite <http://www.opinionsuite.com/> (where the hell it is
on Plone?)  works both for local admin and ngo level.
*
What else do you recommend?*

We have started to work on NGO and CEE regional focus on
Co-activate<http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-easterneurope/project-home>,
by opening a list
<http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone-easterneurope>and trying to
gather some cooperation after the Budapest conference,
We welcome all of you to work together, share knowledge and find the next
generation solutions.
(please, if you are developing something related, do not hesitate to let us
know on co-activate or here)

cheers,

Madarász Csaba
tel.:+36703643482

Google Talk: madarasz.csaba Skype: bpanther360
 Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mcsaba>Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/csabam>Blog
RSS <http://pep-net.eu/members/civkol/activity/feed>Twitter<http://www.tiwitter.com/kiazami>
del.icio.us <http://delicious.com/kiazami>Blog
RSS<http://nyilt.org/main/rss.xml>Blog
RSS <http://pep-net.eu/members/citizensnetwork/activity/feed>
Nyílt.org FSFE: EC caves in to proprietary lobbyists on
interoperability<http://nyilt.org/szabvany/FSFE_EC_caves_in_to_proprietary_lobbyists_on_interoperability>