Neelam khan wants to share approved contacts on Boxbe

Neelam khan invitations at boxbe.com
Tue Aug 11 15:07:14 UTC 2009

I use Boxbe to manage my inbox.  I think Boxbe can help you, too!

Here's the link: https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=306813575_742250727

-Neelam

Please do not reply directly to this email.  This message was sent at the
request of ngohelp.line at yahoo.com.  Boxbe will not use your email address for
any other purpose.  Click the link below if you would prefer not to
receive any further invitations from Boxbe members:

Boxbe integrates with Yahoo!, Gmail, and AOL email addresses.  Get Boxbe today!

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123