ANN: Plone User and Developer Training (10/20-24 in Boston)

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sat Sep 27 18:25:58 UTC 2008

Dear Plone enthusiasts (please ignore this training announcement if you're
not interested, but I thought it may be of interest to some of you on the
list),

Jazkarta is pleased to announce that we will be teaching three Plone classes
over the next month. Whether you are just getting started with Plone or
looking to advance your developer skills, we have a course that's right for
you.

Archethought LLC. Click the link above to reserve your seat today!

What: Plone 3 Developer Training
Where: Austin, TX
When: Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2008

Plone 3 User Training in Boston, MA
http://bostonplonetraining.eventbrite.com/

Back in Boston after the Plone Conference, we are offering 2 classes the
week of October 20.

What: Plone 3 User Training
Where: Boston, MA
When: Oct. 20-21, 2008

User training will teach content editors and site administrators how to
create and customize websites using Plone 3. Students will learn:
- How to author and edit content using Plone's rich text editor.
- How to administer a Plone site.
- How to integrate various popular Plone products into your site.

Students should have a basic understanding of web technologies, but
no previous experience with Plone is required.

Plone 3 for Developers Training in Boston, MA
http://bostonplonedevtraining.eventbrite.com/

What: Plone 3 Developer Training
Where: Boston, MA
When: Oct. 22-24, 2008

Developer training classes are intended for those who will be designing,
developing, or administering Plone 3 sites. Students will learn:
- How to build a customized Plone skin to change the look'n'feel of your
site.
- Best practices for hosting your site.
- How to build your own customized products for Plone.

Students should have either taken Jazkarta's Plone User Training,
Joel Burton's bootcamp, or have equivalent practical experience.

For more information on all of Jazkarta's training offerings, see:
http://www.jazkarta.com/services/training

Plone is one of the world's most popular open source content management
systems because of its rich feature set, robust security, and reliability.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get leading edge Plone training -
whether you're new to Plone or an experienced developer, Jazkarta courses
will further your success.

Sincerely,
Nate Aune
President and Founder, Jazkarta, Inc.