ANN: contribute to the Plone4ArtistsVideo development efforts

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Jan 21 02:06:23 UTC 2008

Thanks to the following contributors, we have raised $800 in funding
towards the development of Plone4ArtistsVideo 1.1 which will bring
easy video publishing to Plone 3.0. Thank you!!!
http://micropledge.com/projects/plone4artistsvideo

- Alexander Pilz, Syslab ($500)
- shurik ($100)
- Scott Paley, Abstract Edge ($50)
- Chris Johnson, ifPeople ($50)
- habbers, australia ($50)
- Jon Stahl, One/NW ($25)
- Jesse Snyder ($25)

But we're not done yet. Our goal is to raise $2,000 which will make it
possible to finance the development efforts of adding Plone 3.0
support to Plone4ArtistsVideo. Will you help us raise the remaining
$1,200?

Please show your support and pledge a financial contribution. Any
amount helps!  http://micropledge.com/projects/plone4artistsvideo

You can read more about Plone4ArtistsVideo here:
http://plone4artists.org/products/plone4artistsvideo

And see the product in action at http://plone.tv

thanks in advance for your generous contribution to make this product possible.

Regards,
Nate  (founder of the Plone4Artists project)

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
company: http://jazkarta.com
blog: http://nateaune.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/natea