plone for nonprofits slide deck

Barry Cornelius barry.cornelius at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:21:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 08:49:36AM -0600, Chris Barnes wrote:
> Jon Stahl wrote:
>> I created a fairly-generic "Plone for Nonprofits" slide deck for a webinar hosted today by NTEN (http://nten.org)... I thought I'd share with y'all, it's now up at:
>> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/contributed-marketing-materials
>

> Umm....
>
> Is it me, or do other people see no link for that item?

The page contains the text:
> Plone for Nonprofits by Jon Stahl (powerpoint file below)
> presentation given to nonprofits during a webinar hosted by NTEN, November 2008.

Below this there is a link labelled "View attachments".  If you click on this, then
a list appears and "Plone for Nonprofits 2008 (Powerpoint)" is the second item.
Click on this and a PowerPoint presentation appears.

--
Barry Cornelius
Oxford University Computing Services