Kerasia looking at Plone and Drupal

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Apr 21 02:46:09 UTC 2008

You may want to check out Matt Bowen's (cc'ed) comprehensive article
on Plone vs. Drupal
(http://m.odul.us/2007/09/02/plone-vs-drupal-take-one) and the article
that appeared on Idealware's website
http://www.idealware.org/articles/joomla_drupal_plone.php that
compares Plone, Drupal and Joomla.

As with any review, you really should download these products and try
them for yourself.

Nate