Andrew Gilby/Finance & IT/Oxfam is out of the office.

AGilby at oxfam.org.uk AGilby at oxfam.org.uk
Thu Oct 4 00:00:15 UTC 2007

I will be out of the office starting  03/10/2007 and will not return until
05/10/2007.

In my absence for HELIOS issues please contact Charl van der Merwe on 3990
or for other issues Andrew Hatton on 3178

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.