Google Checkout for NGOs announced

and and at axxs.org
Tue Oct 2 11:50:05 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

On 30/09/2007, at 2:58 AM, Alexander Limi wrote:

> Have you tried raising these issues with them, especially now that
> they are trying to court NGOs? I'm sure they are willing to listen.

Well who to raise it with exactly in order to get heard? Am happy to
be put in contact with the right people though as people have noted
there are broader structural issues related to the type of web YT et
al are seeking to build. That said an improvement here may well spurn
on other changes.

Let me know.

Cheers.
Andrew