Anyone interested in cosponsoring work on a tighter integration of Plone and Mailman?

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Sun Nov 25 04:52:24 UTC 2007

Sisi, Ben, et al--

We here at ONE/Northwest have a big Sympa install (over 1000 lists, and
200,000 users!), and so we'd be quite interested in Sympa integration.
We're not big Sympa experts, but we're pretty handy with the Plone. ;-)

We have a very strong relationship with the crew at ElectricEmbers.net,
who are a progressive hosting firm in the Bay Area who specialize in
high-touch NGO email stuff, and are probably the most knowledgeable
folks in the NGO sector about Sympa (except for maybe the Riseup
folks!).  Not sure if that's relevant (yet).

best,
jon