Research log proposal

Martin Gustafsson martin.gustafsson at chalmers.se
Tue May 22 08:59:18 UTC 2007

Hello Tim,

> It might be useful to add digital notarisation of log book contents to
> make it easier to prove that work was done at particular times -  see
> http://www.gnumed.net/gnotary/ for the general idea.

If that could be done nicely, it would certainly be a useful feature,
but wouldn't it be hard to implement directly in Plone? Maybe it's
better to hasch the ZODB and any filesystem files at the end of each day
or something instead, as a process outside of Plone.

Laurence: Thanks, I followed your suggestion of reposting the message on
the Plone-Users list.

Best regards
Martin Gustafsson