free site map tool?

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Wed May 2 18:57:16 UTC 2007

Joel,

Have you seen this how-to?
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/google-sitemap

If you just want to extract the URLs...  A very small python script or
page template could make what you're describing.

First you need a catalog query that pulls all your content-types.  Then
you just iterate through them and print the URLs wrapped in whatever
format you need.

btw, what was wrong with the qPloneGoogleSitemaps product?  Just
curious...

cheers
--
David