[Plone-Users] 8 Really Cool Things About Plone 3

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:48:13 UTC 2007

Thank you for an excellent overview Jon!

I'm delving in to Plone 3.0 and DIYPloneStyle 3 this weekend and I'm
really, really excited!!

I'll be chronicling (blogging) my first theme with 3.0.. so we'll see
how that goes.. :-)

Donna M. Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises
illuminating your path to Open Source