[Plone-NGOs] New member introduction - Sam Knox

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri Jan 12 08:43:31 UTC 2007

Steve McMahon wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> I just wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I've admired the
> work you've done on learnplone.org. It's a great contribution to the
> community! We've been using your videos in particular for training at
> the Davis Community Network (Davis, CA). Folks love them!

Speaking of learnplone.org, I really wish that some of that material
would make it into plone.org/documentation proper. We have an end user
manual, which is fairly basic and needs updating (and probably will need
some semi-regular maintenance, at least a push each version).

The docs team are working up ways to keep such "main" documentation up
to date and accessible. Your content would probably help a lot, but it'd
also take some input from your end to make it over.

Martin