[Plone-NGOs] New member introduction - Sam Knox

Sam Knox sam at onenw.org
Fri Jan 12 02:25:24 UTC 2007

Hi all -

Just thought I'd introduce myself and the work I'm doing, though I've
been reading this list for a few weeks now. My name is Sam Knox and I
work at ONE/Northwest as a sort of jack-of-many-trades. I tend to focus
on end-user documentation of Plone, Plone training sessions for our
clients, and some customization. Most recently a group of collaborators
and I have launched the website learnplone.org. There is our 'skinned'
version at http://learnplone.onenw.org <http://learnplone.onenw.org/>
and the 'unskinned' version is at http://learnplone.org
<http://learnplone.org/>  .

Most of the documentation is very end-user, with fairly low technical
know-how, which is perfect for the clients we serve. If any of you are
interested in contributing to the site, please contact me and I can get
you in the loop. Also, any feedback you have about the site would be
very welcome.

Sam Knox

Project Associate

206-286-1235 x21