Third-party products story (Re: [Plone-NGOs] Re: Initial thoughts on a ...)

George Lee georgeleejr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:41:32 UTC 2007

George Lee <georgeleejr at ...> writes:

> Say I'm developing a product. I have some ideas for how I want to make the code
> robust and re-usable. Is there a forum where I could say, "Hey! I'm thinking of
> writing this. This is how I want to make it robust. What do folks think?"

Okay while I'm on a roll with these e-mails --

So I'm looking at http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-products/ and
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-products/objective-criteria and seeing
some good ideas. Are discussions happening internally among that group working
on the third-party products story? Is there an e-mail list like plone-ngo for
that group, which feels easier to participate in than signing yourself away on a
wiki page?

Peace,
George