[Plone-NGOs] Initial thoughts on a "Plone for Nonprofits" bundle

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Mon Jan 8 03:03:50 UTC 2007

On Jan 7, 2007, at 6:39 PM, David Bain wrote:
> I have no experience with PloneGazette.
> Any thoughts?

PloneGazette has a nice UI for building newsletters from site
content, but the default design of the newsletters is pretty, uh,
minimalist :)

Perhaps we should also be thinking about integrating with (optional)
tools that provide more sophisticated relationship/subscriber
management, bounce processing, etc. like listen, or OneNW's
salesforce.com plugin.

--
David