[Plone-NGOs] Initial thoughts on a "Plone for Nonprofits" bundle

George Lee georgeleejr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 22:12:07 UTC 2007

Jon Stahl <jon at ...> writes:

> fit of late-night energy seized me a couple of days ago and I pounded out some
> extremely raw thinking about a "Plone For Nonprofits" bundle on my blog
> at:

http://blogs.onenw.org/jon/archives/2006/12/27/initial-thoughts-on-a-plone-for-nonprofits-bundle/

My first thought is -- that's a lot of products. How would that many products
get maintained with an eye toward keeping a stable nonprofit bundle? I haven't
tried most of them before because of not knowing how reliable any product is (so
maybe my concern goes hand in hand with the plans to revamp the add-on products
section).

Peace,
George