[Plone-NGOs] example plone 2.5 calendar?

Nynke Kruiderink NKruiderink at iicd.org
Fri Feb 23 15:46:23 UTC 2007

Thank you Sissi and Nate!
I'll dive into both and see which one fits our needs best!

with kind regards,
Ms. Nynke Kruiderink
Officer Knowledge Sharing
International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)
www.iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/>  | www.iconnect-online.org <http://www.iconnect-online.org/>  | www.dgroups.org <http://www.dgroups.org/>   | www.itrainonline.org <http://www.itrainonline.org/>

People - ICT - Development