[Plone-NGOs] example plone 2.5 calendar?

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Feb 21 15:27:36 UTC 2007

Hi Nynke,

Plone4ArtistsCalendar is a very lightweight calendaring tool for Plone which
provides you with 3 different views of events in a folder or Smart Folder :
month view, event list, event archive.

It also supports publishing of calendars via iCal to your Plone site, and
also subscribing to the calendar via iCal. This is very handy for groups who
want to share calendars, and subscribe to an aggregated calendar of
events/appointments.

You can download Plone4ArtistsCalendar here:
http://plone4artists.org/products/plone4artistscalendar

And demo it here:
http://plone4artists.com

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
Plone solutions, consulting and development