[Plone-NGOs] example plone 2.5 calendar?

sisi sisi at foei.org
Wed Feb 21 14:08:32 UTC 2007

Nynke Kruiderink wrote:
> Hello,
> I've looked at about 30 websites listed on the plone.org website to see a working example of the default plone 2.5 calendar but it seems that not many people are using it. Could someone point me to a website where it is being used? We currently are using a shared calendar service targetted to a small group of like-minded organisations and are considering moving to the default plone calendar.
> Thank you!

Have you looked into using CalendarX or the plone4artists calendar? I
think they are more feature rich than the default plone calendar.

We're using CalendarX for our extranet, though I plan on test driving
the plone4artists calendar in the next couple of weeks

What do you want to use the calendar for? Your public site or something
intra/extranet like?

grts,
sisi