[Plone-NGOs] eCampaigning Tool released

Duane Raymond duane.raymond at fairsay.com
Thu Feb 1 23:26:44 UTC 2007

Hi Sam,

> > Today we made the first formal release of the
> "eCampaigning Tool"
> > product for Plone.  This allows the set-up and management of
> > advocacy actions such as petitions, letters to
<snip>

> Sounds great! I've sent this on to some clients that I
> know will be very
> interested. Does this integrate with, or could it be
> integrated with, PloneFormGen?

It definitely could be integrated with PloneFormGen - we almost
went that route but since the original was based on
ATSchemaEditor before PloneFormGen existed we have kept using
that for now - but are not emotionally attached to it in any way.

If one of your clients would like to try it on an action - I can
hand-hold if necessary in return for some quality feedback and
documentation input.

Cheers,

Duane