foei gone olive!

sisi sisi at foei.org
Wed Apr 25 15:25:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Friends of the Earth International went olive with our brand new plone
based public site about fifteen minutes ago. The site still has rough
edges, but we're two weeks over deadline and decided enough was enough!

Total migration time just over three months (and we originally thought
it would take us three years, heh!)

Any faults and problems you come across please email me. You'll find the
site here: http://www.foei.org

Two caveats: I had to change the tab design to _not_ reflect where you
are in the site because of the way we are redirecting our urls (long and
painful story...). We hope to find a more elegant solution to that in
the near future. And, we're using PloneMultisite (which I'm very happy
with so far...) :-)

Anyone has any tips on a donation tool that'll work with paypal please
speak up!

Cheers,
sisi

--