[NGO] Organisation Diagrams (organograms) on Intranets

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Thu Sep 28 00:34:55 UTC 2006

Hi Stuart,

You might be able to use something like PloneOntology to create the
relationships and then map them using the included Graphviz plugin.
http://plone.org/products/ploneontology/screenshot/image_view_fullscreen

Russ Ferriday discusses using Graphviz for visualizing keyword
relationships on his blog:
http://ferriday.org/blog/archive/2006/09/04/keyword-visualization-for-
blogs

Nate