[NGO] ldap vs generic plone authentication

Andrew Burkhalter andrewb at onenw.org
Mon Sep 25 16:38:36 UTC 2006

I can't answer your question specifically, as I have no experience on
the subject, but I can point out for anyone interested that there
should be a very relevant session at the Plone Conference by Laurence
Rowe, titled "Single Sign-on and LDAP."  I know this isn't an
immediate conclusion though.

(Sisi, I believe you were planning to be here for the conference, so
this is one of the sessions you can try and squeeze in.)

More information at:
http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006/agenda

Andrew