[NGO] Plone v. Drupal v. Joomla

David Sandy David.Sandy at shb-tr.nhs.uk
Tue Sep 19 23:20:17 UTC 2006

I am currently on annual leave until Thursday 21st September 2006, and
will respond to your e-mail on my return.

For all general support matters please contact the IT Help Desk on 01276
605544.

Regards,
David Sandy
Web Developer
Surrey HIS

>>> ngo 09/20/06 00:18 >>>

Gang-

My friends Brett Bonfield and Laura Quinn of Idealware.org just released
a short article comparing Plone, Drupal and Joolma for nonprofits.

I was one of their primary sources for Plone.

http://www.idealware.org/articles/joomla_drupal_plone.php

Check it out.  It's pretty good.  I don't agree wholeheartedly with all
of their assessments, but I think they did a remarkably
fair-and-balanced job of comparing three very different systems for
nontechnical users.

best,
jon

-----------------------------
Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org <mailto:jon at onenw.org>   http://www.onenw.org
<http://www.onenw.org/>
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Plone Conference 2006 - Content, Collaboration, Community - Seattle, WA
October 25-27
Register today: http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon