[NGO] ANN: Press Room 1.0-final released!

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Tue Sep 19 00:00:16 UTC 2006

ONE/Northwest is pleased to announce the release of Press Room
1.0-final, which provides a powerful, polished press room for a Plone
site.

It provides Press Release, Press Clip, and Press Contact content types,
tied together with some nice smart-folder-based views.

http://plone.org/products/pressroom

Press Room requires Plone 2.1.2 or higher.  It may work on Plone 2.1.1
as well, but we haven't tested it thoroughly there.

best,
jon

Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org  http://www.onenw.org
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Plone Conference 2006 - Content, Collaboration, Community - Seattle, WA
October 25-27
Register today: http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon