[NGO] FYI: Plone Lovers Unite: An Interview withPlone Conference Organizer Jon Stahl

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Fri Sep 15 00:14:12 UTC 2006

Britt Bravo from NetSquared recently interviewed me about the Plone
Conference, nonprofit technology planning, the social web and more.

In this brief interview
<http://www.netsquared.org/blog/britt-bravo/plone-lovers-unite-an-interv
iew-with-plone-conference-organizer-jon-stahl> , I talk about my
favorite upcoming Plone Conference sessions, offer my assessment of why
Plone is a great choice for nonprofit content management, and
prognosticate about the adoption of the "social web" (whatever that is).

-----------------------------
Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org <mailto:jon at onenw.org>   http://www.onenw.org
<http://www.onenw.org/>
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Plone Conference 2006 - Content, Collaboration, Community - Seattle, WA
October 25-27
Register today: http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006
<http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006>

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon