[NGO] Andrew Gilby/Finance & IT/Oxfam is out of the office.

AGilby at oxfam.org.uk AGilby at oxfam.org.uk
Wed Sep 13 00:00:26 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  11/09/2006 and will not return until
25/09/2006.

In my absence please contact Penny Malm (3743) or (3186); Andrew Hatton
(3179) or Henrietta Ray [Mon-Wed only(3455)],

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin today