[NGO] ANN: Pressroom 1.0 release candidate

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Mon Sep 11 23:54:45 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone --

I'm pleased to announce that my colleagues at ONE/Northwest and I have
just released Press Room, a product that implements basic Press Room
features for a Plone website.

 http://plone.org/products/pressroom
<http://plone.org/products/pressroom>

Press Room provides basic content types for:
 - Press Releases
 - Press Clips
 - Press Contacts
 - Press Rooms, which collect and display the above content types.

The current release is a 1.0 Release Candidate, which means that it's
feature-complete (for now) and we *think* it's ready for production.
We'd greatly appreciate bug reports and feedback, of course.

Press Room is not yet fully internationalized, so if you're interested
in contributing, please feel free to tag the templates and start
translating.

Enjoy.

best,
jon

PS Big thanks to my ONE/Northwest colleagues Jon Baldivieso, Andrew
Burkhalter, Trey Beck, and Johnpaul Burbank, who did most of the heavy
lifiting on Press Room, and to Jonathan Crain who provided a couple of
timely bug reports.

-----------------------------
Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org <mailto:jon at onenw.org>   http://www.onenw.org
<http://www.onenw.org/>
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Plone Conference 2006 - Content, Collaboration, Community - Seattle, WA
October 25-27
Register today: http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon