Plone NGO Mailing List Looking for additions on my speech next week

Paul Everitt paul at zeapartners.org
Tue Oct 17 15:51:23 UTC 2006

Howdy all.  I'm giving a talk on the first day next week about "what
makes plone special".  It's essentially the speech I gave at Oxfam
GB's Plonability event, which was targeted at NGO decision makers.
The point of the talk is to explain to them how the world of Plone
operates.

I'd like to add some new stuff to the talk.  Mainly, I'd like to
highlight a couple of NGOs that have changed from being a recipient
of software into being a participant in the software.

If you'd like to be profiled, please drop me a line off-list.  Thanks!

--Paul