[NGO] I am out of the office until Monday 16th

AHatton at oxfam.org.uk AHatton at oxfam.org.uk
Fri Oct 13 00:00:27 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  11/10/2006 and will not return until
16/10/2006.

Please note: I am out of the office until Monday 16th.For anything urgent
please contact Peter Morris or Henrietta Ray or call me on my mobile.

Rgds
Andrew

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin today