[NGO] Joel Bassuk is out of the office Monday, Oct 2.

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Mon Oct 2 17:11:41 UTC 2006

Joel,

It seems we are all informed each time you go out of the office.
Useful, but probably not to everyone's liking :)

Perhaps you could use GMANE and a news reader, or nabble.com to follow
the list instead, or set up some rule in your mail client to stop it
from sending out-of-office replies to the NGO mailing list?

Cheers,
Martn