Plone NGO Mailing List FW: Announcing the 2007 Nonprofit Software Development Summit

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Fri Nov 17 05:37:17 UTC 2006

Me and yet-to-be-named others from ONE/Northwest will be winging down to
the SFBay area for this event... I encourage any nonprofit-interested
Plonistas to think about dropping by.

Gunner throws a good event, and many of the best minds of the nonprofit
software community will be there. It should be a fun time.

best,
jon