Plone NGO Mailing List upgrade to 2.5

Nynke Kruiderink NKruiderink at iicd.org
Thu Nov 9 20:30:03 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I'd like to let you know, we (IICD.org) are going to upgrade to Plone 2.5 hopefully in december. We are looking forward to using smart folders and the add-on products:

- CoreBlog2
- CMFContentPanels
- LinguaPlone

We've decided against the wiki functionality because it just can't beat the functionalities mediawiki has to offer, in my opinion, but maybe future releases will.

If you have any thoughts or experiences on the functionalities or add-on products, I am definetly all ears. Have any of you been using these in a particularly succesfull way? Or can prepare us for some kinks or bugs which we'll need to work through?

Thank you!
Nynke