[NGO] Re: VSO's Plone implementation

Shaun Hills shaun.hills at nhs.net
Tue Jun 27 16:33:45 UTC 2006

Stuart McSkimming <Stuart.McSkimming at ...> writes:

> Is there anyone out there who can put me in touch with some good
> consultants in the London area who have immediate availability. Ideally we'd
> like them to be able to come in so that they can work with our developers
> and bash through the issues as they crop up over the next few weeks.

Hi Stuart,

I've got a couple of contacts in the London area. Not necessarily a complete
list; just people we've worked with before. I'll probably tread on toes if I
post any names here because my list is bound to be incomplete and I'd hate to
miss any talented London Plone people :-) But if you want, you can contact me
off-list.

I'm most disappointed I missed Ploneability. At least we got a mailing list out
of it.

- Shaun