[NGO] Activism Tools

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Tue Jun 27 19:38:42 UTC 2006

Duane-

Wow, this is all very exciting stuff.  Thanks for sharing.  It is
extremely energizing to know that others are working hard on important
problems like this.

ONE/Northwest is definitely interested in figuring out how to plug in
after we enjoy the first half of our summer. ;-)  We'd be especially
interested in helping to test-drive the online petition/activism tool,
and will undoubtedly download the tarball ASAP.

It's a fine line between promoting vaporware and getting people involved
early enough to make a difference/avoid duplication.  I'd say you're
well on the right side of things.

best,
jon

PS I hope you're starting to think about which of these things you might
have ready to present at the Plone Conference in October. ;-)