[NGO] Re: plone vs drupal at Greenpeace UK

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Mon Jun 26 22:00:26 UTC 2006

> My company - FairSay - does work with Zope-Plone, but more as
> a secondary objective as the primary one is around supporting
> e-campaigning (as in activism).  We've developed a number of
> e-campaigning products that are in production and will be
> released soon (need to find time to finish off the
> documentation and other stuff).  But we weren't in a position
> to present or bid for this as we focus just on activism and
> this was a wider CMS project.

Duane-

I'd *love* to hear more about what you've got in the pipeline, and what
if anything we can do to accelerate release/adoption.

My organization, ONE/Northwest, works exclusively with environmental
NGOs here in the Northwest US & British Columbia, so of course
advocacy/e-campaigning is of massive interest to them.

And it goes without saying that Plone could use a big jolt of
energy/innovation here.

Time to decloak! ;-)

best,
jon