[NGO] Re: Re: what NGOs need in a website [checklist]

Winn King winn at totsie.com
Fri Jun 23 21:18:51 UTC 2006

I'm not sure I understand all the terms being used here like 'virtual
server" and "shared hosting" but my company has an arrangement with an
ISP in Florida that allows us to provide non-profits with a plone
instance for $10/mo. We have 2 zservers so far hosting several sites.
Very quick response time from the ISP who does the initial installation
for a small fee. A Zope instance can range from $20-$50.. depending on
emails and database support needed .. also depends on how many domains
will be mapped to the Zope instance. I can highly recommnend CNIWeb  -
http://www.cniweb.net
Corey Johnson is the owner.

Winn King
Totsie.com