[NGO] Content Migration

Andrew Burkhalter andrewb at onenw.org
Thu Jun 8 18:29:04 UTC 2006

Stuart,

I think you're asking on the right list here, as I'm sure there are
many with the skills, frame-of-reference, and *hopefully* the
capacity to help you out.

Should that not be the case and you're looking to glean help from the
nonprofit tech-communities, it'd be good for you to look into both
the NOSI (non-profit open source initiative) & N-TEN discuss
(national technology enterprise network) lists, as I believe both
consist of international audiences in their subscription base.

If you want to head the plone centric route, I've seen similar calls
for help on the plone-users list.

Obviously, this list is the best intersection of both :)

Hope that helps!
Andrew