[NGO] Event Registration

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Wed Jun 7 01:01:06 UTC 2006

Aaron-

I think that a "simple" (ha!) event registration product such as you
describe below makes a LOT of sense.

I also throw out the idea that for more complex event registration
needs, such as those Totsie describes (especially where one is selling
tickets to the event), one might consider integrating with an event
registration tool such as BrownPaperTickets.com.  Full disclosure: I
know BPT's founder, Steve Butcher, he is a great guy, a good friend to
ONE/Northwest, and very interested in supporting integration with
open-source CMSes like Plone.

best,
jon

Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org  http://www.onenw.org
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon