[NGO] Re: FW: Day of Trainings added to AdvocacyDev III

Rob Miller robm at openplans.org
Sat Jul 29 00:41:38 UTC 2006

Jon Stahl wrote:
> It is too bad that nobody in the Bay Area Plone community was able to
> represent Plone here.   As you can see, Drupal, Joomla and even RoR are
> all participating -- and AdvocacyDev draws in some of the leading
> nonprofit web development techies.
>
> A missed outreach opportunity, for sure.

i will actually be at this conference, as will (i'm told) anna helme from
engage media in australia, who usually follows this list but is currently
traveling.  i'm leaning on a few other bay area plonistas to at least show up
to the monday evening bbq.  it's not as nice as having a full training session
in the conference, but at least we'll be there.

hopefully we'll have something together for next year.  :-).

-r