[NGO] Introducing myself

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Fri Jul 28 19:29:09 UTC 2006

Welcome, Hugh!

Did you produce any written evaluations of Plone (and other tools) that
might be shareable with us (and the world?)   There's not enough good
real-world examples of product selection out there, any contributions to
"the literature" would be extremely valuable.

And you are of course planning on coming to Plone Conference 2006,
right. ;-)
 http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006

I can personally guarantee great NGO-focused learning experiences.

best,
jon
Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for the Environment
jon at onenw.org  http://www.onenw.org
206.286.1235x15  skype: jonstahl  y!: jondstahl

Want a piece of my mind? Check out my blog at:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon