[NGO] Re: Plone MultiSite? and suggestions for theplone.org/products area

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Thu Jul 20 19:38:42 UTC 2006

Nate-

> I really like the way O'Reilly's CodeZoo
> (http://python.codezoo.com) organizes products, and I think
> we could learn a lot from them on how to structure the
> plone.org/products area. You can assign tags, tips and rating
> to each to product/component.

> I'd really like to get Alec Mitchell's contentratings product
> installed
>    on plone.org, so that we could start using it to rate Products.
> http://plone.org/products/contentratings

FYI, we are planning to have a session at Plone Conference 2006 to talk
about how we can make the Collective and Plone.org products more
useful... without creating too much of a headache for Wiggy and the
plone.og admin team. ;-)  I think there is broad agreement that
improvement is needed, but less agreement on what improvements are
needed.

best,
jon