[NGO] Plone Conference 2006 Sessions Announced

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Wed Aug 23 17:49:59 UTC 2006

> Just out of curiosity, will the presentations for this
> conference be available online like the previous ones?  It's
> certainly nice to access this kind of information for people
> like myself that can't get away to conferences like this.

Shane,

Yes, people's presentation materials will be posted online.

If we get a sufficient number of paid registrations to make our full
budget, we are planning to videotape many (but not all) of the sessions
and release them online -- probably at least a month or so after the
conference.  I can't make any guarantees there yet, since so much
depends on registrations.

best,
jon