[NGO] I am out of the office until Friday 18th

AHatton at oxfam.org.uk AHatton at oxfam.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 00:00:52 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  09/08/2006 and will not return until
18/08/2006.

Please note: I am out of the office until Friday.
For anything urgent please contact Duncan Booth or Henrietta Ray or call me
on my mobile.

Rgds
Andrew

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin
today