[NGO] RE: Introducing myself

Chris Steel chris.steel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:29:34 UTC 2006

Hi Hugh,

Welcome. I am working with an organization called manoeuvre.org that
has decided on Plone. Our main criteria where for of the box support
for accessibility and internationalization although being open souce
also worked, and continues to work really well with out mandate of
providing for accessible (as in affordable) and high quality
solutions. We are a very young disability cultural organization that
is run by individuals with disabilities.

Currently I am in Toronto establishing a local office, I would be very
interested in meeting you and discussion your work. Perhaps we can get
started on establishing a Toronto based Plone community.

Cheers,

Christopher Steel
manoeuvre.org

P.S. Jon, how about getting you boss to re-enable the accessibility
link on the web sites you folks produce. Other wise perhaps I could
hire you to kick your boss in the pants once for us eh? ; )