[NGO] Signup Sheet 0.1 Beta released

Aaron VanDerlip aaron at netcorps.org
Thu Aug 3 22:22:40 UTC 2006

To all,
I have released a beta version of my SignupSheet product
http://plone.org/products/signupsheet.  There is a need for site
managers to be able to configure forms to collect data for their events
and activities as one set of fields cannot cover most of the cases that
I have run into.  This is a common request from our clients, who are all
non-profits.
It is my hope that this product will function as a base for a more full
featured tool.  Please contact me if you would like to get involved in
any way.

Aaron

>From the README
SignupSheet is an add-on product that allows site managers to create
custom registration forms for events, workshops,fundraisers and other
events that require online registration. Each SignupSheet defines the
fields that are used for each Registrant object they contain, through
the ATSchemaEditorNG product. The Registrant object is what the end user
fills out and submits. The workflow places each submitted Registrant in
a private state once it is submitted, so anonymous users can create
Registrant objects but not have the ability to alter them after
creation. SignupSheet is a standalone product; it does not modify
Plone's default Event content type.

--
Aaron VanDerlip
Programmer