[Gsoc-students] WebDAV Improvements

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Mar 26 17:35:15 UTC 2007

I've submitted a proposal for improving OOTB WebDAV in Plone. I know
most people are not highly interested in this, and I'm probably the
only person that can land this sanely *wink*, so I've not included
many details.

The important point here is that I've done most of the hard work for
this at Enfold, and never had the time or incentive to do the same in
Plone. I believe it's not a trivial task, but I have a lot of
experience with it and hope I can do a great job.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214